Friday, March 25, 2011

Dancers in Progress

So I've been feeling all sore throat and fatigue lately, so I didn't go to drawing last night. But I did start on a illustration, that I've been thinking about. Here's the story:

So friend Erin aka Ranger Elf, posted a video of Dog Days are Over by Florence and The Machine on facebook. Which then got me connect with their song Cosmic Love, which then got me talking with my friend Jessica about their song Drumming Song, which on that same day saw that another friend Shanna exclaimed her love for the band in her status, which then I saw a link to friend Rachel's blog where she was being influenced by the song Heavy In Your Arms.

So, I got the mental picture of all of us playing dress up and dancing in a sort of line dance to the many great songs by Florence and The Machine.

Here it is about 20% done....still have a lot of work ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment