Thursday, April 7, 2011

Artistic schlump: that's what I've been up to

So I disappeared to Enola PA last week to visit family. I had a great time, but I've been feeling not that inspired to create art. But here is what I did anyhow.


Watching America's Next Top Model:





I get so glued to this show some times it scares me. Above is what I drew while watching. I'm not sure that I like it.

Idea Fail:





I thought I had an idea for an awesome short film. Then I wrote it down and didn't like it anymore.


Another card:




I made a card for a baby shower. But I know it's hard too see, I didn't think to take a better picture before I licked the envelope.


Some Practice:





I went to the park when I got back to NYC and did some really quick sketches of the people going to work. I wanted to stay and draw more, but my hands froze from the not-really-yet-spring weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment